Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Day I Have Been Waiting For!


I love to collect DVDs. I am not sure why, but I just like owning the movies we really like. There is just something great about standing in front of our DVD storage unit that Jim made and deciding what would be a fun movie to watch when we have a night at home. Well Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day is finally coming out today and I am excited about that. This movie was really fun, cheeky, and set in London just prior to WW2. The soundtrack is really wonderful as well, if you like music from the 30's-early 40's era. I am looking forward to watching it again soon. Have you seen it? If not I am sure it is available on Netflix about now too.

Speaking of Netflix...I am a fan. They had some trouble with their shipping this past week and sent me two e-mails, one to let me know and the other one to give me a 15% percent credit on my account for the delay. That is a company that goes the extra mile. The movie was only delayed 2 days. I love it when a company gives you good service...it is a rare thing anymore.

Lest you think all I do is watch movies and playing with my iMac...I could give you my to-do list for the day but...how boring is that?

Have a great day...is something we always say but how about...Make it a good day instead?

4 comments:

Jen Stewart said...

Ooooh! I'm ordering it on NetFlix right now!

Laura said...

I am always looking for a good movie, thanks for letting us know!

Sara said...

I love netflix... and right now I am in love with Redbox (especially since I get a code for a free rental every Monday!)... I do have to say I love your DVD collection too!

I just want to say thanks for listing your restaurant haunts... I have eaten at two so far... Kneaders (I love the turkey, bacon, avocado) and I ate at Macayo's here in LV this week...very yummy!

Bonnie said...

Awesome, Sara, I didn't know anyone looked at those recommendations on the sidebar. Both of those places are really good. Macayo's is a staple in Vegas for the locals.