Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bryce & Haley Tie The Knot

"The perfect man=one who loves me
more than he loves himself
and loves us more than he loves me."
Author Unknown

The Newlyweds

Their Invitation

The fruits of our labors!
The Lowders are married
and we have a spiffed up backyard!

Torrey and Connie, Bryce's parents do the last
minute things before the guests arrive.

The "beehive" in the kitchen starring Monica, Barbara
and Norma Jean (the real Dancing Queen!)

Lanette and Linda, Haley's mom set up
the drinks and favors before the reception!

Lanette helped from day one pulling weeds,
to serving the dinner.


Linda brought all the decorations in their
mobile home from Utah.

Many hands helping made it go smoothly!

Once the reception began we didn't get any pictures on our camera. Just too busy running around but I know someone will post some of the actual celebration. We have loved the Lowder family forever and it was such a pleasure to be able to do this for them. Just a little Pay It Forward for all the service they have given us and everyone else. The only thing missing was Elder Kevin Lowder currently serving his mission in Brazil & the Simpsons of course!

May The Love Birds Be Forever As Happy
As They Were Today!

Wishing You Every Good Thing,
Haley and Bryce!



3 comments:

mandy* said...

I love this post! It makes me feel like I am there. Thanks!

Barbara said...

You sure make putting on a wedding reception/open house easy to do, Bon and Jim!

laura.elizabeth said...

What a cute couple. She reminds me of Shelly. I hope it was a great day for everyone- it looks like it was. I love the Lowders, they are good people!