Thursday, May 8, 2008

Beautiful Flowers & Serendipity


In about 10 minutes I am leaving for the airport. Now don't worry it will not make you suffer through another month of travel posts. I am so fortunate to be going to see Jen, Lowell, all the girls and Chris and Missy's little sweeties for Mother's Day! Sadly I am traveling alone...Jim is staying to work. I will miss him! But there will be lots of hugs in Utah and I'll bring some back for him too. This is what I received in the mail yesterday from Jen. The cutest thing ever!


My Princess Bouquet That Will Last Forever!

I had no idea I was going to Utah until a few days ago...I love Serendipity!

I hope to see some of my blogging buddies while there!

1 comments:

Jen Stewart said...

Glad you liked the forever flowers! Happy Mother's day! Love you!