Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pranks and Perspectives

I am feeling the need for a little fun so check this out!

I thought this was really clever!

This photo has nothing to do with anything on this post
...I just can't leave it plain..business is slow and I have
to decorate something!

I also thought this was interesting~

So, What's in a Billion?.......
The next time you hear a politician use the word "billion" in a
casual manner, think about whether you want the
"politicians" spending your tax money.

A billion is a difficult number to comprehend, but one
advertising agency did a good job of putting that figure
into some perspective in one of its releases.

A. A billion seconds ago it was 1959.
B. A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.
C. A billion hours ago our ancestors were living in the Stone Age.
D. A billion dollars ago was only 8 hours and 20 minutes, at the
rate our government is spending it.


Food For Thought...

0 comments: